In Rambling

I'm Pathetic and I Admit it

My wonderful people, I have a confession to make. It's New Years Eve and I should have a special, end of the year post ready. But guess what, I have no clue what to write!

Everyone's posting about goals and what they achieved this year and all that other wonderful stuff, but I have nothing to add.

I probably should make some goals, but I'm going to be completely honest, I never stick to them. And I know it. New Years goals never really work for me. But tell me something, who does stick to their goals?

And looking back on this year, well I've only been blogging a couple of weeks, so a quick glance at it would look something like this:

This years marks the beginning, the day (13th of December), when I took the plunge and started this blog. It's been a big year, full of highs and lows and a totally of 20 posts. I can't believe we've come such a long way in these months days.

Hahaha, no, that doesn't really work. And I don't really have anything in my real life to look back on which would interest you guys, unless breaking my brother's arm counts (But I've been told I shouldn't be proud of that).

So here I am, stuck with no ideas for the new year, so guys, please take over from my pathetic attempt. What are your goals? Do you find it easy or hard to stick to new years goals? How has your year been? What was your highlight?

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment