In Words

Your Promise

Your body shakes as you laugh. You always find me funny. When your eyes meet mine, I can't help a smile reaching my lips. I yearn to step closer, for your arm to wrap around my body, warming me.
You ask if I'm okay, if the air's too cold. Your jacket is already sliding around my shoulders, surrounding me with your scent. I snuggle inside it's warmth.
You make me feel special, like I'm prettier than the others. You never see my scars, to you they're invisible. Your compliments make me blush and look away.
Your breath is warm on my neck as you lean in close, wrapping your fingers around mine.
"I'll always be here for you," you whisper softly.

...
Please don't judge too harshly. This was just some stupid writing I was doing last night. I know it's not perfect or anything, but I wanted to share it with you anyway.

Would you like to see more of my writing? Because I'd love to share if you want to see it.

Related Articles

4 comments:

  1. I don't think this is stupid at all! I love this!! So glad you decided to share it. Definitely share more of your writing. A love like this is something I'd wish for(:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I was really scared to share this, so I'm overjoyed that you liked it. I know, it's a girl's biggest dream, isn't it?

      Delete
  2. This is so sweet! I'd love to read more of your writing. It's always fun to read little bits of bloggers' creative projects. Hope you're having a radical December!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know, there are so many talents people out there as well. I'm always blown away by others' work.
      Thanks for stopping by. Your comment has brightened my day so much

      Delete