In Rambling

A Big Step into the World of Confidence

10 posts. Now 11. 10 days. Now 11. That's how long I've been here guys. Yup, I've taken the first baby steps into the world of blogging. And you know what? I love it so much already. It's truly freeing to be able to spill my thoughts somewhere. Share those random writings I have.
I'll be honest. I've never shared this stuff with people before, not even my ever patient and encouraging brother, Navy.
Yes, I know it's not as good as some peoples. My writing is basic and could do with a lot of improvement, but that's what practise is for right?
However basic, it's getting my feels out. And I have a chance to share my beloved pastime finally. Those thoughts which keep me up for hours at night finally have somewhere to go.
And hopefully it's a place where someone will read them and get something from them. Even if it's just a small smile or a bit of encouragement.
I never thought I'd get to a place where I'd share my work with people. I couldn't have ever imagined letting a friend see it, much less the whole world.
It's a big step for me. Being that shy girl who's afraid of what people might think of her to someone who can share her words with the world.
Confidence is definitely something I've been trying to work on this year, and while I still have a long way to go, I think this year has been a huge step in the right direction.

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment